Michael’s Signs is a family-owned sign company, specializing in custom design, manufacturing, and installation. Michael's Signs was founded in 1948 by Michael and Gloria Prochaska in Racine, Wisconsin. Mike, serving as President, was responsible for neon glass bending, servicing signage, and the installation of new signage, while Gloria, serving as Vice President, was responsible for the administrative operations. Michael’s one-man operation created signage for the “new era” of businesses following World War II. As the Racine community began to prosper, the demand for quality signage increased. Michael’s Signs grew along with those demands. Michael and Gloria's son, Stephen Prochaska, purchased the business in 1987 and proceeded to relocate to a newly built 20,000 square foot facility located in the Stephen Olsen Industrial Park. Stephen has a background in manufacturing, sales and design. The new facility and business plan has allowed for continued growth and a positive outlook for the future.
It is the philosophy of Michael’s Signs to ‘project the image’ of our customers. This remains the cornerstone of our business today!
We Project Your Image